Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kiss Me, I'm Irish

Okay so I am not really Irish. I don't think I have any Irish in any part of my family's heritage. But, the country of Ireland is almost at the top of my list of places that I really want to visit during my lifetime. The landscapes and coasts are the most lush, green valleys that one may ever set their eyes on.



Throughout these countrysides, there are numerous castles. They seem very similar to the many that I have seen throughout my summer travels through parts of Europe. These castles are so emmense and breathtaking even when just looking at the pictures. I can only imagine how they would look in real life when you are standing right in front of one.



Of course if you visit Ireland there is one place where one should always try and go. This place is where you can kiss the infamous blarney stone. With the crazy way that the stone needs to be kissed, it seems like a "must-do" when traveling around Ireland.












No comments: